Total Pageviews

Saturday 20 December 2014

Animation- Resident Evil: Degeneration


   Resident Evil: Degeneration also known as Biohazard: Degeneration is by far the best Resident Evil film out there. I am a big fan of the Resident Evil films starring Milla Jovovich, those films were amazing but Degeneration is on another level.

   This film followed the disease, where it came from, how it was created, basically everything you need to know about it. The zombies or the people infected were much more frightening in the animated film rather than in the live action ones. They even have jump scares which I did not find in the live action franchise or at least in the first installment. Though it has been awhile since I watched franchise so I cannot judge.

   I highly recommend Degeneration 100%. I know there is a sequel with the same main male character from Degeneration so I am very excited to watch that one and hopefully I recommend it as well.

RATING: 5/5

   Don’t let the demons bite or do, YOU FREAKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment