Total Pageviews

Thursday 30 October 2014

The Den


   “There is a monster in my closet”; That one scene alone gave me a heart attack. I had to cover my eyes twice before rewinding the movie a third time to watch that scene again. The Den reminded me of Smiley which is a horror movie with a similar concept.

*Maybe I’ll write a review on Smiley.

   When the main character was video chatting and came across the girl whose webcam was not working. All I have to say is her picture freaked me out. I thought something or someone would pop out and I had to watch the movie through the spaces between my fingers. Finally, I liked the ending but I wish that it did not end that way but it ended like a true horror movie except not as scary.

RATING: 3/5

   Don’t let the demons bite or do, YOU FREAKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment